Benefits - 1. Clay pots contain nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and sulphur to the food. These nutrients are extremely beneficial for our body.
2. Clay is alkaline in nature thus, it nutralizes the acidity of the food.
3. Clay pots don't leach harmful chemicals into the food.
4. The nutrient loss from food by cooking in clay pots is much less as compared to cooking in metal ones.
5. Due to its heat resistance and slow cooking, the food retains all its oils and moisture, therefore no extra oil is required.
6. Due to porosity of clay, the aroma tends to stay making the food more flavoursome.
7. Use On Lpg . Used For Making Tea And Vegetables . Preserve Nutrients While Cooking .
8. Serves the purpose of both frypan and kadhai
Key ingredients - Clay
Storage Container - Eco-Friendly
Values - Handmade
Shelf Life - Heavy, Strong and Durable