Prepared from the traditional method of steam distillation, our 'Turmeric Hydrosol' is made up of turmeric root. It is almost colorless, and has a strong spicy aroma of turmeric. It has the goodness of water-soluble parts of turmeric roots.
- It regulates the sebum/oil production of the skin, which controls oiliness of the skin. However, it doesn't dry out the skin, making it great for dry skin too.
- It makes a great toner for your skin, and can be used multiple times a day.
- It will hydrate the skin, while providing theraputic benefits to it.
- It is anti-bacterial, and regular usage can help prevent/remove surface bacteria.
- It is anti-inflammatory, and regular usage will help calming down the skin.
- It will help to heal minor skin wounds.
- It is a good source of anti-oxidant as well.
What are hydrosols?
Hydrosols are basically water that is obtained by condensation of the water that has been evaporated (a process of known as distillation). The water that is being distilled has the herb (flower, root, branch, etc) inside the boiler, due to which the water soluble content ofthe herb is mixed with distilled water (called Hydrosol). These are suitable for all skin types.