– Plastic and metal combs have sharp tooth and therefore not always smooth. They are actually harsh and may scratch your scalp. Wooden combs, on the other hand, are soft and polished. When you comb with wooden combs you experience a much softer feel than plastic or metal combs.
– Wooden combs always helps to distribute oil from your scalp to hair and this prevents your hair from dying out. People with sensitive scalp must use wooden comb only.
– Do you know that plastic hair combs produce static or snap your hair? Yes and this means that they create electricity when you comb hair and damage your hair. This property of plastic combs may also create other problems for the health of your hair or scalp. Because, wood is a bad conductor of electricity, therefore, wooden combs prevents damage from static.
– Wooden combs must be used if you have thick, long and/or curly hair. It is easier to hold wooden combs while plastic combs may slip from your hand while combing your hair.
– Wooden combs are suitable for all types of hair and can be used by both men and women of any age group.
– The feel of wood on your scalp is unique. When you use a wooden comb you actually massage your scalp and this in turn helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing all important nutrients to the hair roots.
Wooden combs are suitable for all types of hair and can be used by both men and women of any age group.